- Hanami by Melonie Gibbons (Ravelry)
- Lane Borgosesia Baruffa Cashwool in pink purchased from theloopyewe
- US 3 / 3.25 mm Addi Lace Turbo
- Date Started:
- September 14, 2007
- Date Finished:
- June 2, 2008
- None, but there is a mistake that’s quasi noticeable if you stare. I’ll live.
- Will I make it again? + Notes
- Unlikely will make it exactly as written. I really struggled with the basket-weave pattern so much that I really had to put the project down quite a lot. It took between Sept, 07- May 25 to finish to the transition, and finished the second half of the thing in a little over a week. It’s a beautiful pattern and I love the finished blocked product and am really happy that I did finish it.
I’ve learnt a lot from knitting this. It was quite a challenge for me, as my third lace project to tackle such thin yarn in such a light colour. Over time, it got easier for me, but it was a learning curve that needed to be scaled. Once I got myself well situated with my portable ott light, things were better. (That and not working on it on my white dinner table really helps.)
Popularity: unranked [?]