- Francia from Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Malabrigo Book One
- Malabrigo Worsted in Stone Blue
- Hiya Hiya stainless US10 (6mm) circular
- Date Started:
- July 27 2009
- Date Finished:
- September 13 2009
- None, but there were pattern mistakes (or what I deemed mistakes for the collar, if I didn’t modify to what I thought it should be, the pattern wouldn’t work out.) The sleeves has an error for certain, If you follow exactly, you would have flipped the ribs inside out at some point. The photos didn’t have that, so I made it following the photo so that this sample would look like how people expect. Knit in combination knitting for most of the sweater to get the sharp clean ribs.
- Will I make it again?
- Heck no! I had no idea all those bobbles where knots and that I would have to weave over 120 ends in this sweater. Seaming took 4 hours for all the pieces of many evenings for all the ends for the bobbles. Maybe the most complex finishing job ever.
I asked my sister to model it for me before just as I finished seaming it. Sweater is now in the mail. It should make it to Stitches East I think
Popularity: 2% [?]